A good filling dish combining of complex carbs and proteins with panner,semolina and raw bananas providing with good energy levels, apart from paryushan some veggies can also be added in tikkis like corn,peas,beans etc.. for making it more nutritious
- 1 cup grated paneer (cottage cheese) .
- 2 tbsp semolina (rava).
- 3 raw bananas , boiled and mashed.
- 4 to 5 green chillies , finely chopped (optional).
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- Salt to taste
- Oil for roasting
- Heat a kadhai, add the semolina and roast till the semolina turns pink in colour.
- Keep aside to cool.
- In another bowl, combine the bananas, green chillies, chaat masala and mix well and keep aside to cool.
- Add 2 tbsp water and mix well till the mixture becomes a lump.
- Add the paneer and salt and mix well to make a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and shape them into small balls and then flatten using your palms to make tikkis.
- Heat a nonstick pan add some oil put the tikkis to roast on both sides and serve hot with curd or chutney(tamrind chutney during paryushan).