Nachni Sheera is truly rich with calcium, and that too at a low calorie count. Indeed, what a wonderful way to satiate your sweet tooth. Nutritious ragi flour together with ghee and cardamom flavoured dessert. However, since the Nachni Sheera makes use of sugar,suggested to have it in a small portion and enjoy it !!
- 1/3 tbsp ghee
- 1/4 cup ragi (nachni / red millet) flour
- 2/3 tsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp cardamom (elaichi) powder
1. Heat the ghee in a broad non-stick pan , add the ragi flour and sauté on a medium flame for 3 minutes.
2. Add 1½ cups of hot water, mix well using a whisk and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
3. Switch off the flame, add the sugar and cardamom powder and mix well.
4. READY TO SERVE