When hunger strikes, are you at a loss what to cook, which will satiate your tummy and fulfill your taste buds but not add to your inches? The Quinoa and Spinach Soup is a brilliant choice.
A healthy and tasty soup, this will be sssuuurrrppp by all. A combination of perfectly-cooked spinach and dill, with a pleasant citrusy flavor of lemon, this soup is amazing to have on a cool day in the winter or monsoon.
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup quinoa
- 1/2 tsp lemon rind
- 1/2 tbsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
- 1/2 tbsp finely chopped veggies (tomato,springonion,carrot)
- 1/2 cup baby spinach , torn into pieces
- 1/8 cup chopped dill leaves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper (kalimirch)
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
1. Combine the vegetable stock, quinoa, lemon rind and garlic in a deep non-stick pan, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 15 minutes, while stirring it occasionally.
2. Add the spinach, dill, salt and pepper powder and mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while it stirring occasionally.
3. Switch off the flame add the lemon juice and mix well.
4. Ready to serve